What You Need to Know

My photo
New York, NY, United States

Thursday, August 20, 2009

So...

Facebook (as far as I can tell) has been officially blocked from work, which totally sucks b/c it forces me to not read at night and go online to tend to my farms and restaurant and whatever else I do on there. My favorite thing to do is meme notes btw :3

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway, it's donut morning here at the Administration building and I already broke my vow of fruit and salad for the rest of the week (^_^)b I'll just kill myself with exercise this weekend. It's all really to appease those unfortunate enough to be stuck at Financial Aid for hours and this is week 2 of Free Carb Appreciation month. 3 weeks of free sweets compliments of CCNY. I remember how it got started too. Someone went and complained either the Provost's Office or the Pres I remember. I think it was when the President of the school himself came down and saw the chaos thus ordering that relief be sent to the ailing students of CCNY that were suffering long hours and lack of seating. If only the rest of the world could be as appeased *sighs* Wonder what they'll have this afternoon. Yesterday I didn't even know and saw the desolation that was left behind when all the cookies were gone! I wanted a cookie... *sniff*

On to matters that matter more X3

This Friday I have a meeting with Ericka of BMA. Hopefully it'll be about the pics from "The Carnival" show and other business. Possibly about doing another show *shrugs*

This Saturday at 6pm is the Memorial Service for Jasmine You of Versailles at Kinokunyia bookstore. If you wish to attend, you're welcomed to do so. You can wear black and purple and bring flowers, pictures, memories to share, etc. I'll be there earlier to take measurements of the ATNYC models that will be in use for the NYAF panel we're working on. We got a bunch of new designers working with us, including Ajaprocker and Ichigo Black so I hope people can come out and check out our wears :3 I know it's Saturday night that weekend so save space on your datebook if your coming and I'll keep you posted on the exact times our panels will be showing.

The resort collection is still in discussion, if anyone's still curious about that. Only details I can tell you right now is that it's been pushed back to December instead of November so at least I'll have some more time to work on it. I'll let you know if it ever comes to fruition.

And finally! I think I mentioned going back to school. Returning to CCNY will be a good thing. Something to stimulate my mind b/c otherwise I'm just at work working away. Plus, I heard CUNY wants to replace all us part timers with students so ha! If I have to be eternally in school fine! Good thing I like reading |3 Well, maybe till I get my BA and the whole job prospect is better then I'll see about things *shrugs*

TBA TBA TBA! That's life right?

No comments:

Post a Comment