What You Need to Know

My photo
New York, NY, United States

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ATNYC @ Sakura Matsui May 1st!

So, that fashion show I mentioned in my previous entry fell through. Not my fault that people on their end can't work but at least get back to me about it and tell me I'm not needed after all *shrugs* Oh well.

On the brighter side, ATNYC will be making an appearance at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden for the Sakura Matsui Festival! The event is May 1st-2nd but we will only be there on May 1st so if you want to have your photo taken with your fave ATNYC personality, better show up then. We'll be doing a photoshoot and meet&greet that day and be at the garden all day. We do plan to be there early so if you see a cluster of young attractive people walking about, that's probably us *lol*

Also, we're still working with the Hoshi no Hikari Host Club to get an event together for the end of July. We got many promising things for this event, including the posibility of some bands and new designers outside of ATNYC. I'll have more on this as soon as possible.

As far as I know regarding conventions, Anime Next is very interested in having us there and NYAF is, of course, our hometown convention. Once I've got the confirmation on those, I'll post up when we'll appear. if you have any other convention suggestions, let us know~

And on a personal note, I just love how it's all sunny and warm outside where I'm wearing a tank top and capris to work :D

No comments:

Post a Comment